Dart's Appraiser Panel
Dart takes pride in having one of the most experienced appraiser
panels in the country. We've had coverage in every county, in
every state since 1998, and also have experienced panels
established in Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Dart appraisers are required to be licensed and have a minimum
of 1,000 appraisals of experience.
- Dart evaluates appraisers based on units of experience, which
we believe is a true indicator of competency as opposed to years of
- All Dart appraisers must maintain E&O insurance, and be
experts in their local market area.
- We only work with independent contractors and appraisers that
are in offices with ten or less active appraisers
- Dart places an emphasis on building relationships with our
- Our system is integrated with ASC.gov and HUD.gov, so the
appraiser data in our database is vetted directly against the
National Registry of State-certified and licensed appraisers.
- This includes licensure and certification information,
disciplinary action and the current status of the appraiser.
Appraiser Recruitment Process
Dart Appraisal has a firmly established nationwide appraiser
panel; the majority of our orders are filled by exisiting panel
members. In the event we need to recruit appraisers, we employ the
following comprehensive appraiser recruiting procedure to ensure we
have the most experienced, ethical appraisers on our panel.
Contact us to learn more about
working with Dart.